The tracking and erosion test device is designed to determine the insulation performance of the material in extremely corrosive conditions. It should be noted that this device is capable of simultaneously applying high voltage and contaminated conditions. This machine is designed and manufactured in accordance with the IEC 60587 standards.
Technical specifications of tracking and erosion test device:
- Increase and control voltage up to 6 Kv and apply voltage to 5 samples simultaneously.
- Monitoring the current density of 5 samples simultaneously.
- Create a contaminated environment with a specified flow rate via the peristaltic pumps in the standard without causing chamber damage and corrosion.
- Monitor and record the current density every 500 milliseconds and clarify the exact time of sample failure (current exceeding 60 mA).
- The test chamber is made of stainless steel and has a glass window for viewing inside the chamber.
- The device has an internal suction fan to remove toxic gases from the device.
- The device has an LED display that displays 5 levels of current, one voltage level, and one test time for the entire device.
- The testing device has a timer system that automatically terminates the test after the test time.