A jet impingement test is used to evaluate the corrosion performance of materials and corrosion inhibitor film in conditions of extremely high turbulence or high impact intensities. Designed and manufactured regarding the ASTM G208-12.
Technical Specifications of jet impingement test:
- The testing device is designed and manufactured with respect to the ASTM G208-12 standard.
- The body of the testing device is transparent and is made of Plexiglas.
- The jet impingement testing machine has a flowmeter and a flow control valve to monitor and control the fluid flow and fluid velocity.
- The machine has a coupon holder and a jet nozzle of PTFE in accordance to the standard.
- The machine has a reference electrode and counter electrode installation place.