- About Us
- corrosion analysis
- Tape wrapping machine
- Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation
- Switched Power Supply
- Materials properties analysis equipments
- corrosion coupon
- remote cathodic protection monitoring
- Contact Us
Tracking and erosion test
The tracking and erosion test device designed to determine the insulation performance of the material in extremely corrosive conditions. It should be noted that this device is capable of simultaneously applying high voltage and contaminated conditions. This machine is designed and manufactured in accordance to the IEC 60587 standards.
- Increase and control voltage up to 6 Kv and apply voltage to 5 samples simultaneously.
- Monitoring the current density of 5 samples simultaneously
- Create a contaminated environment with specified flow rate via the peristaltic pumps in the standard without causing chamber damage and corrosion.
- Monitor and record the current density every 500 milliseconds and clarify the exact time of sample failure (current exceeding 60 mA).
- Test chamber is made of stainless steel and has a glass window for viewing inside the chamber.
- Device has an internal suction fan to remove toxic gases from the device.
- The device has an LED display that displays 5 levels of current, one voltage level and one test time for the entire device.
- The testing device has a timer system which automatically terminates the test after the test time.