- About Us
- corrosion analysis
- Tape wrapping machine
- Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation
- Switched Power Supply
- Materials properties analysis equipments
- corrosion coupon
- remote cathodic protection monitoring
- Contact Us
H2S Fume hood
The H2S fume hood is designed and manufactured to work in environments with the H2S gas to perform the HIC and proof ring tests. This design allows the minimal removal of toxic gases such as H2S and makes a safe environment for operators. The H2S fume hood body is made of 3 layer PVC which is completely corrosion resistant. Beyond this, the interior pipes and flow meter are made of stainless steel 316 which is resistant to the H2S gas. The hoods are equipped with the H2S sensor to detect toxic gases and is able to cut off gas leakage quickly in the leakage accidents.
- PVC body with the approximate dimensions of 170 × 50 × 210 (L × W × H) (cm)
- Four stainless steel flowmeter to accurately determine the inlet gas flow.
- Gas trap system to uniform the gas flow.
- Maximum sealing to prevent toxic gases exit.
- Portable H2S sensor for alarm in the leakage accidents.
- Remote hood monitor with camera.
- Stainless steel piping for H2S and N2 gas injections and piping.
- Powerful air blower system and a specific internal design to exhaust the hood gas with highest efficiency.
- With a H2S neutralizing system with the help of NaOH reseviors.