Salt Spray test
This device is designed to simulate the corrosion behavior of metal samples and to investigate the behavior of the coatings. This test is a very economical method for evaluating the corrosion rate and the evaluation of corrosion-resistant coatings and surface corrosion analyzes. With the least need for continuous operator monitoring, only placing specimens inside a chamber test at a specified time (several hours to several days) Provides the ability to determine the corrosion rate. This machine has been designed in accordance with ASTM B117-97, ASTM G85-02, DIN 50-021, BS 3900 standards.
usages: Analyzing the corrosion behavior of coatings and paints at high humid and salty environments
The technical specifications of the ST 80 are as follows:
- Possibility of working in the range of 25-80 degrees Celsius with precision of the ±1°C and with a perfectly uniform distribution inside the device.
- Possibility to work at pH 6-8
- With a volume of 300 liters and 50 liters of salt water tank.
- Dimensions 160 * 140 * 90 cm and interior 60 * 60 * 90 cm.
- Elements to increase the temperature at a high temperature test to 80 degrees Celsius.
- It has a sensor for reducing the amount of salt water in the tank, a water temperature sensor and a fuse interrupted in the case of excess flow.
The body is completely corrosion resistant.
- Ability to automatically shut down the machine after a specified time.
|50×60×90 centimeter||Interior Enclosure|
|130×90×140 centimeter||External Enclosure|
|Plexiglases, PVC, Aluminium (external enclosure)||Materials|
|60-25 degree Celsius||working temperature|
|30lit||salt container volume|
|Sensor of water reduction alert, temperature sensor, Electric sensors||Safety devices|
|temperature controller with the accuracy of 0.1 degree Celsius, ،shut down timer||Controlling devices|
|1AC 220V/15 A||power|
At the request of the purchaser the possibility of adding the following features are accessible:
|Resistant chamber for acetic acid injection||ASTM G85-02|
|quick dring chamber with air flow||ASTM G85-02|